Pam and I went to the Zoo Lights at the Stone Zoo in Stoneham on Saturday night, with my new grandson, Harvey, and his parents, my daugher Abbey and her boyfriend Ryan!
What a BEAUTIFUL display. The whole “Zoo Lights” concepy has grown and improved SO MUCH that I might even go back again before the of the new year. It’s a winding display walking through live animal exhibits, an animatronic exhibit of polar bears, penguins, Santa Claus and electric trains, among others. You can visit the gift shop, warm up with hot chocolate and grab a snack. Then you can go back out and the kids can go on some rides!
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!
ZOO NEW ENGLAND “ZOO LIGHTS” at the Stone Zoo in Stoneham.
Exhibit opens daily at 5 pm.
Cost, per the Zoo New England website.
• Adult Non-Member: $10.00 | Member: $9.00
• Senior Non-Member: $9.00 | Member: $8.00
• Child Non-Member: $8.00 | Member: $7.00
• Under 2: Free
• Members pay $5 per ticket on Mondays. Offer available at admissions booth only.
• Groups of 10+: $9 Adult | $8 Senior |$7 Child. Please call 617-989-2000 to purchase group tickets.