MENLO PARK, CA - DECEMBER 09: Fire from a fireplace consumes a room during a holiday safety live fire demonstration on December 9, 2010 in Menlo Park, California. The Menlo Park fire department held their annual holiday safety live fire demonstration to promote fire safety during the holidays. Demonstrations using live fire showed how quickly fires can consume a home when a dry Christmas tree comes in contact with fire or candles are left unattended. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

Make sure you water that tree!!!

ROR Morning Show, Husband, Dad, Nerd, NASCAR fan, Gluten Free it's for me. Host of Wicked Fast Podcast