105.7 WROR is proud to support Christmas in the City, a 100% volunteer organization providing “THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR” for thousands of children and parents from homeless shelters of Boston and surrounding communities.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED A NEW TOY TO CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
• Abbott’s Frozen Custard, 360 Washington Street, Brighton – free kiddie cup with toy donation!
• Abbott’s Frozen Custard, 934 Great Plain Avenue, Needham – free kiddie cup with toy donation!
• Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc., 120 Grove Street, Franklin
• Bay State Martial Arts, 338 W Cummings Park, Woburn
• Boston Physical Therapy & Wellness, 259 Swanton Street, Suite a, Winchester
• Boston Physical Therapy & Wellness, 275 Mystic Ave Suite C, Medford
• Carrolls, 21 Main St, Medford
• CB Scoops, 453 High Street, Medford
• Center Automotive, 444 Hillside Avenue, Needham
• D’s Keys Dueling Pianos & Sing Along Bar, 391 D Street, Boston
• DJ’s Market & Deli, 120 Boston Street, Dorchester
• Frame Studio, 286 Providence Highway, Westwood
• Lexington Toyota, 409 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington
• Lowell Academy Hairstyling Institute, 136 Central Street, Lowell – Donate a toy and receive a free service of a wash, cut, & blow dry with toy donation!
• Lucky Farm, 1 W. Union Street, Ashland
• Main Street Veterinary Hospital, 825 Main St, Millis – Donate a toy and receive a free nail trim. $5 off an exam for existing clients. Restrictions apply- conact office.
• New England Olive Oil Company, 191 Sudbury Road, Concord
• New England Surgery Center, 900 Cummings Center, Suite 122U, Beverly
• Not Just Thaboule, 110 Center Street, North Easton – Donate a toy and get complimentary half pint of thaboule!
• Patriot Community Bank, 237 Lexington Street #101, Woburn
*Donations will be accepted until Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
Thank you to all of the small businesses listed above for volunteering to collect toys!
Click here for more information on Christmas in the City, including wish-lists and how to make a monetary donation. Merry Christmas and thank you from all us here at 105.7 WROR!
* Collection locations will be designated by WROR Staff at its own discretion and contacted via email on a rolling basis. Requests will be accepted until November 28, 2018 at 10am or we hit capacity. Donations are the responsibility of the business and its staff until collected by WROR Staff on or around Wednesday, December 12, 2018. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.