WROR’S GREAT GIFT GIVEAWAY
‘Tis the season for giving gifts. And we’re giving you GREAT gifts with… WROR’s Great Gift Giveaway!
Listen weekdays in the 7am, 8am, 9am, 3pm, and 4pm hours for your chance to win. Be the 10th caller to 888-410-1057 when solicited each time to win a prize!
PLUS, sign up for our 105.7 WROR Newsletter below for a chance to win a $500 gift pack, including some of the below prizes!
ON-AIR YOU COULD WIN:
1 Valvoline Instant Oil Change
$100 gift card to Apex Entertainment
$100 gift card to Not Your Average Joe’s
$100 gift card to Patriot Place
$100 gift card to 110 Grill / Evviva Trattoria
$100 gift card to Shaking Crab
$100 gift card to Elizabeth Grady
2 lift tickets to Saddleback Mountain
4-pack of tickets to Disney On Ice
4-pack of lift tickets to Smuggler’s Notch
“105.7 WROR Great Gift Giveaway Contest”
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the 105.7 WROR Great Gift Giveaway (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a 105.7 WROR (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at WROR.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, November 21, 2022 and end on Friday, December 9, 2022.
- To participate in the Contest, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, November 21, 2022 and ending on Friday, December 11, 2020 at these approximate times: between 7:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and 5:00PM ET for the announcement of the cue to call. *Contest will NOT be played on Thursday, November 24, 2022 or Friday, November 25, 2022. Upon hearing the cue to call, the 10th caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 888-410-1057 will be deemed a prize winner, upon confirmation of eligibility. The Station will then notify the winner of the Prize details. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once. The cue to call will air up to three (3) times each weekday during the Contest.
- There will be up to a total of sixty-five (65) prize winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Each listener and his/her household may only win a maximum of one (1) prize during the Contest.
- Up to sixty-five (65) prizes will be awarded in the Contest. Winner’s Prize will be determined as described in Section 1. The following Prizes in the following quantities are available – each winner will only receive one (1) Prize.
- Eight (8) of the following: one hundred dollar ($100) Apex Entertainment gift card. ARV: $100;
- Seven (7) of the following: A pair of Saddleback Mountain Maine lift tickets. ARV: $140;
- Six (6) of the following: A 4-pack of Smugglers Notch Resort lift tickets. ARV: $404;
- Eight (8) of the following: one hundred dollar ($100) Not Your Average Joes gift card. ARV: $100;
- Seven (7) of the following: one hundred dollar ($100) Shaking Crab gift card. ARV: $100;
- Eight (8) of the following: one hundred ($100) Elizabeth Grady gift card. ARV: $100.
- Seven (7) of the following: Valvoline Instant Oil Change gift card. ARV: $80.
- Seven (7) of the following: one hundred ($100) 110 Grill / Evviva Trattoria gift card. ARV: $100.
- Five (5) of the following: one hundred ($100) Patriot Place gift card. ARV: $100.
- Three (3) of the following: four-pack of tickets to Disney on Ice. ARV: $60
- The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. The gift card will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card. Gift cards are not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as described by the Station at the time of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to thirty-nine (39) Prize winners will be selected and notified on-air as described above.
- Odds of winning a Prize on-air depend upon the number and order of calls received.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Prize but do not need to be present to enter or win a Prize.
- Winners must confirm acceptance of prize within thirty (30) days of winning, or risk disqualification and no alternate winner will be selected.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wror.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station,1075 Main Street, Suite 300 Waltham, MA 02415, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.