You could win a workday bonus just by listening to 105.7 WROR!
It’s the $15K No Repeat Workday, and we’re paying it out with the song of the day!
Beginning Thursday, January 6th, listen to 105.7 WROR for the song of the day between 9am and 5pm!
Be the 100th caller when you hear it to 855-485-2000 and you could win your share of $15,000!
This is a Beasley Media Group Four Station Contest.
Song of the Day Calendar
Sponsored by: SBLI
ROCK 92.9, HOT 96.9, COUNTRY 102.5, 105.7 WROR
GO FUND YOURSELF WITH DAVE & CHUCK THE FREAK, STASH OF CASH,
COLD HARD CASH, $15K NO REPEAT WORKDAY
MULTI-STATION CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to Go Fund Yourself, Stash Of Cash, Cold Hard Cash and $15K No Repeat Workday Multi-Station Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBOS(FM), WBQT(FM), WKLB(FM), and WROR-FM (each a “Station,” collectively the “Stations”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.rock929rocks.com, www.hot969boston.com, www.country1025.com, and www.WROR.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on January 6, 2022 and end on February 18, 2022. No contesting will occur on January 17, 2022.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Stations each weekday beginning on January 6, 2022 and ending on February 18, 2022 between the hours of 6:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and 7:00PM ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the combined 100th caller from amongst all participating Stations (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Stations’ contest line at 855-485-2000 will win a prize, upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once. Stations will attempt to air the cue to call at approximately the same time on each Station, but some variation may occur due to differences in programming content.
- There will be up to a total of thirty-two (32) winners selected in this multi-Station Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to thirty-two (32) prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of five hundred dollars ($500) awarded in the form of a company check issued in the name of the winner. Approximate Retail Value of each prize is $500.
- No check will be awarded, processed, or mailed until winner has claimed the prize with the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be available or mailed within approximately eight (8) weeks following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as described by the Stations at the time of winning. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within sixty (60) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to thirty-two (32) winners will be selected on-air and notified as described above in this multi-Station Contest.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number and order of calls received.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a prize but do not need to be present to enter or win.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Stations reserve the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at rock929rocks.com, www.hot969boston.com, www.country1025.com, and www.WROR.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Stations, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Stations.