A pair of passes to the 2019 New England International Auto Show, the region’s largest new car showroom, January 17th through 21st at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center.
Plus, a pair of Pats Peak ski passes!At the New England International Auto Show attendees can compare features, options and stylings from over three dozen car lines.
- New innovative technologies are incorporated into every vehicle on the Show Floor.
- Product Specialists answer vehicle questions and provide a personalized experience.
There’s more to see and do at the New England International Auto Show than ever before:
- Test drive the hottest new offerings from Mazda, Toyota and Volkswagen at the Show’s Ride & Drive
- Experience an adrenaline rush at Supercar Speedway, a collection of extremely rare exotic vehicles valued at over $5M including Koenigsegg, Lamborghini and more.
- Cruise over to the Muscle Car Showcase and see restored classic muscle cars, sponsored by ScrubaDub, the official car wash of the New England International Auto Show. Plus, a daily giveaway of one FREE car wash for the first 100 attendees to visit the ScrubaDub display.
- Race Car Pit Stop lets you fuel your passion for automobiles, speed and competition! Get into sports cars that have raced at every level, compliments of the New England Region of the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA).
- Enjoy a friendly, no-pressure environment as Product Specialists answer vehicle questions and provide a personalized experience.
Learn more and Purchase tickets at www.BostonAutoShow.com.
Admission is $15 for Adults, $6 for children (6-12) and FREE for children under 6.
Show hours are Thursday from 4 p.m.-10 p.m.; Friday from 12 p.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday from 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday from 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; and Monday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
The 2019 New England International Auto Show is presented by the Boston Globe, sponsored by WCVB-TV and supported by GEICO, Citgo and ScrubaDub.
The New England International Auto Show is the region’s largest new vehicle automobile show, as well as one of the nation’s oldest and longest-running automotive industry shows. The event is owned by the Massachusetts State Automobile Dealers Association and produced by Paragon Group.