This football season Jim Murray and HarborOne Bank are teaming up to provide small businesses the chance to win a $50,000 advertising campaign in the HarborOne Bank’s Small Business Pro Pick ‘em Football Challenge.
Throughout this football season, small businesses will be given a chance each week to predict the final score of the New England football game. One guess each week will be picked. If your guess is picked, and if you guessed correctly, your small business will win a $50,000 advertising campaign on WBZ-FM!
Enter your New England Football final score below for this week’s game! Good Luck!
This week New England takes on Cleveland.
For over a century, HarborOne‘s mission has not wavered…total commitment to our customers, our communities, and our colleagues. HarborOne Bank is the largest state-chartered co-operative bank in New England. HarborOne serves the financial needs of consumer and business banking customers throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island through a network of 24 full-service branches. As an active SBA Lender, HarborOne provides financing for real estate, equipment purchases and working capital.
HARBORONE BANK’S “PICK ‘EM” CONTEST
These rules apply to the 98.5 SportsHub “Pick ‘Em” Contest (“Contest”) sponsored by HarborOne Bank and conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBZ-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.985thesportshub.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on September 9, 2019 and end on December 26, 2019.
- There will be up to a total of fifteen (15) Qualifying Prize winners and MAY be up to a total of fifteen (15) Grand Prize winners selected in the Contest. An entrant may be deemed a Qualifier more than one (1) time but may win a Grand Prize only once.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Entrants must be an officer, director or authorized representative of a for-profit organization. Organization must be incorporated and have corporate domicile in MA, NH or RI. Non-profits and 501(c)s are not eligible for this Contest. Station reserves the right to request any verification documents prior to awarding any Prizes and may reject any documents in their sole discretion. No marijuana, CBD or gambling companies are permitted to enter. Entrant need not be a current HarborOne Bank customer.
- No Purchase necessary to enter to win
- Up to fifteen (15) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize consists of one (1) Yamaha YVC-200 Personal Speakerphone. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $189. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is.
- Up to fifteen (15) Grand Prizes MAY be awarded. Each Grand Prize consists of an advertising schedule on WBZ-FM valued at no greater than fifty thousand dollars ($50,000). ARV of each Grand Prize is $50,000. The Grand Prize will be awarded subject to Station advertising availability and must be used between January-March 2020. Station reserves the right to approve and edit any scripts, images, videos, etc. and may reject any content if it is deemed, at the sole discretion of the Station, to be unsuitable for public display or posting on the Station’s website.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) “Qualifier” will be selected at approximately 12:00PM ET on the business day prior to each Boston professional football game for each Designated Game listed below in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received between the time of the previous random drawing (or the beginning of the Online Entry Period for the first random drawing) and up until 11:59pm ET on the day prior to the drawing. In the case the Qualifier’s score prediction correctly matches the amount of points scored by the Boston professional football team and their opponent during their Designated Game, the Qualifier will be awarded a Qualifying Prize and a Grand Prize, and Qualifier will be notified by the Station via telephone on or around 12:00PM ET the business day following the prize-winning occurrence. In the case the Qualifier’s score prediction does not correctly match the amount of points scored by the Boston professional football team and their opponent during their Designated Game, the Qualifier will only be awarded a Qualifying Prize. Dates are subject to change per the NFL. Entries will not automatically rollover. Entrants must re-enter each week to be considered in future random drawings.
|Designated Game||Drawing Date|
|12.21.19 OR 12.22.19||12.20.19|
- Odds of being selected as a Qualifier depend on the number of eligible online entries received at the time of each respective random drawing.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Prize winner(s) must confirm acceptance of prize within two (2) days of winning, or risk disqualification and no alternate winner will be selected.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.985thesportshub.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.