You could have WROR’s $105,000 birthday! If you know your birthday then you’re already set to play!
Just match your special day with our winning birthday and you’ll have $105,000 in your bank account.
WROR’s $105,000 birthday- with two chances to win every weekday! You can win mornings at 8:20 with Bob and LBF, or during the afternoons at 4:20 with Jaybeau Jones! Get your birthday ready and be caller 10 to 888.410.1057.
WROR’s $105,000 Birthday is the easiest way to win big money!
Don’t miss a chance to win $105,000! Listen on the free 105.7 WROR app, or tell your smart speaker to “play 105.7 WROR.”
105.7 WROR – WROR-FM
These rules apply to $105,000 BIRTHDAY Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WROR-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.WROR.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, May 15, 2023, and end on Friday, June 16, 2023, (excluding May 29, 2023) or once the Grand Prize has been awarded, whichever occurs first.
- A predetermined winning birth date (Month, Day & Year) will be randomly selected by an independent administrator for each particular Contest attempt. The winning birth month (the ‘Month’) selected for each Contest attempt will be placed on the outside of a sealed envelope, and the winning birth day (the ‘Day’) and birth year (the ‘Year’) will be placed on the inside of a sealed envelope. Up to forty-eight (48) Contest attempts will occur during the Contest dates.
- To participate in the Contest, listen to the Station weekdays beginning on Monday, May 15, 2023 (excluding May 29, 2023) and ending on Friday, June 16, 2023 at approximately 8:20AM and 4:20PM Eastern Time (“ET”) for the announcement of the cue to call. Each cue to call will be followed by the announcement of a winning Month for the particular Contest attempt. The Station will request that only those who were born in that Month attempt to call the Station Contest line. Upon hearing the cue to call, the tenth (10th) caller to the Station Contest line at 888-410-1057 who was born in the correct Month will have the opportunity to be qualified for the chance to win a Third Prize, Second Prize and/or the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of the following eligibility requirements:
- Caller provides Station with complete name, address, and phone number
- Caller confirms they are currently between the ages of 18-65, inclusive
- Caller confirms that they are in possession of and willing to provide the following items in case of a Grand Prize winning occurrence:
- Valid U.S driver’s license or government picture ID card
- Valid social security card
- Valid birth certificate
- Mother maiden name
- If the Qualifier does not meet the eligibility requirements or does not wish to participate in the Contest, they will be disqualified, and the Station reserves the right to select an alternate Qualifier by selecting the next caller until an eligible Qualifier is identified and wishes to participate in the Contest.
- Upon confirmation that the Qualifier is eligible and willing to participate, the Contest administrator will then open the sealed prize envelope, and announce the winning day (the ‘Day’) printed on the certificate contained in the sealed envelope for that particular Contest attempt.
- If the Qualifier was not born on the exact same Month and Day, the contest is ended, only a Third Prize will be awarded to the Qualifier, and no Second Prize or Grand Prize will be awarded for that Contest attempt.
- If the Qualifier was in fact born on the exact same winning Month and Day designated for that particular Contest attempt, the Qualifier will be required to provide additional identification information, and will be eligible to claim the Second Prize, in addition to a Third Prize, subject to verification and compliance with these official rules and the terms and conditions of Station’s prize release.
- The Contest administrator will continue by announcing the winning Year (the ‘Year’) printed on the certificate contained in the sealed prize envelope.
- If the Qualifier was not born on the exact same Month, Day and Year the Contest is ended and no Grand Prize will be awarded for that Contest attempt.
- If the Qualifier was in fact born on the exact same winning Month, Day and Year designated for that particular Contest attempt, then the Qualifier will be required to provide additional identification information, and will be eligible to claim the Grand Prize, in addition to a Third Prize and a Second Prize, subject to verification and compliance with these official rules and the terms and conditions of Station’s prize release.
- In the event of a Grand Prize claim, the Qualifier will be required to provide sufficient personal identification to Station by 5:00pm ET the following business day including but not limited to their valid U.S. driver’s license or government issued photo identification, valid social security card and original birth certificate. The information on the identification must exactly match the information provided by the Qualifier during the Contest call, and their actual birth date (Month, Date, and Year) must exactly match the winning birth date the Qualifier was required to match for their particular Contest attempt and corresponding prize award. Failure to produce the required documents and information within the required time limit will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize.
- Station and all related promotional parties and sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or mistaken announcement of the winning Month printing on the outside of the sealed envelope, or on the winning Day or Year printed on the certificate contained in the sealed envelope by the Contest administrator, or any miscommunication between a listener or Qualifier and Contest administrator regarding either the listener’s or Qualifiers actual birth date or the winning date. In order to claim the Grand Prize, the eligible Qualifier’s birth date must exactly match the actual predetermined winning month, day and year printed on the certificate contained in the sealed envelope designated for that particular Contest attempt, regardless of the actual date announced or communicated between the Qualifier and Contest administrator. All Contest attempts will be recorded in their entirely by the Contest administrator on audio tape.
- Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line may attempt to be deemed a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- The Contest will end on June 16, 2023, or until the Grand Prize has been awarded, whichever occurs first. No additional cues to call will air after the Grand Prize has been awarded, regardless of how many cues to call remain in the Contest.
- There will up to a total of forty-eight (48) Third Prizes winners and MAY be up to a total of forty-eight (48) Second Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are between the ages of 18 - 65 years of age as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees, officers, and directors of the Station, Beasley Media Group, LLC, Million Dollar Media, each of their respective franchisees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this Contest and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above, whether or not related. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this promotion, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including stepsiblings), children (including stepchildren), grand children (including step grandchildren) and each of their respective spouses.
- Up to forty-eight (48) Second Prizes MAY be awarded. Each Second Prize consists of five hundred dollars ($500.00) awarded in the form of a company check issued in the name of the winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Second Prize is $500.00. No check will be awarded, processed, or mailed until winner has claimed the prize with the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be available or mailed within approximately eight (8) weeks following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Up to forty-eight (48) Third Prizes will be awarded. Each Third Prize consists of a pair of tickets to one of the following shows:
- Steve Miller Band at MGM Music Hall at Fenway in Boston, MA on June 28, 2023. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $150.00.
- Extreme at Roadrunner in Boston, MA on August 5, 2023. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $150.00.
- Bruce Springsteen at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA on August 26, 2023. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $250.00.
- Duran Duran at TD Garden in Boston, MA on September 6, 2023 Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $120.00.
- Queen + Adam Lambert at TD Garden in Boston, MA on October 15, 2023 & October 16, 2023 Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $250.00.
- Depeche Mode at TD Garden in Boston, MA on October 31, 2023 Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $160.00.
The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior, does not follow Station and/or venue policy regarding COVID-19 guidelines, or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in attending the prize-related event.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize MAY be awarded, in the case of a Grand Prize-winning occurrence as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules. The Grand Prize consists of one hundred five thousand dollars ($105,000), awarded in the form of a check issued in the name of the winner. No check will be awarded, processed or mailed until winner has claimed the prize with the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be available or mailed within approximately eight (8) weeks following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Prizes must be claimed as described by the Station at the time of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to forty-eight (48) Third Prize winners will be selected in the Contest.
- Up to forty-eight (48) Second Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner MAY be selected in the Contest.
- Odds of being deemed a Qualifier depend in part on the order and number of calls received. The odds of a Qualifier winning the Grand Prize are approximately 1:1,459.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to be deemed a Qualifier and to win a Third, Second, and/or Grand Prize.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wror.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 1075 Main Street, Suite 300, Waltham, MA 02451, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.