The 41st Pan-Mass Challenge will be transformed into an interactive experience this year with PMC 2020 Reimagined.
PMC 2020 Reimagined will include many of the beloved activities that riders, volunteers, donors and spectators partake in during a traditional PMC Ride Weekend, complete with fun twists and unique virtual adaptations that make it easy to participate from home or their neighborhood, including:
- PMC 2020 Reimagined Opening Ceremonies on Friday, July 31
- An official “starting line” to symbolize the commencement of the 2020 PMC
- PMC Pedal Partner Tent, in partnership with Dana-Farber’s Jimmy Fund Clinic
- Entertainment and celebration at Massachusetts Maritime Academy’s quad
- A global “Living Proof” toast to honor those that are currently undergoing, or have undergone, cancer treatment
The PMC donates 100% of every rider-raised dollar to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and has donated $717 million since 1980.
There are no fund raising minimums this year.
Click HERE to visit the Team WROR page, register and/or donate today!
Check out all the fantastic photos from the 2019 Pan-Mass Challenge HERE.
105.7 WROR is the official radio partner for the 2020 Pan-Mass Challenge.