Date: January 9, 2019
Title: Radio Staff Engineer
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, MA
A rare opportunity is available to join a major market radio engineering team to work with state of the art technology at Boston’s Beasley Media Group. As the flagship for four of Boston’s professional sports teams, this position includes the opportunity to work on site for live remotes including play-by-play sports broadcasts. Duties include, but are not limited to; studio and transmitter maintenance and construction, remote broadcast engineering, troubleshooting RF Systems, and audio routing systems. The ideal candidate will be successful in working well with the staff, thinking clearly under pressure, and applying creative solutions in a timely manner.
- Minimum 3-5 years of radio or TV engineering experience;
- Knowledge of RF Systems and RF troubleshooting skills a plus;
- Experience with radio studio construction and maintenance;
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds;
- Must be willing to work off hours and be on call;
- Must have your own transportation;
- Ensure compliance with FCC Rules and Regulations;
- Strong communication skills;
- Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required.
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, email or mail your resume and cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.