The Bruins lost game seven of the Stanley Cup finals, 4-1, last night to the Blues at the TD Garden. The black and gold faithful are sad, upset, angry and down about the loss. It’s the nature of sports. BUT, here are some things to make you feel better if you’re a Bruins fan!
Five Reasons To Feel Good About The Bruins!
- They played hockey until four days before Father’s Day!
- Defenseman Charlie McAvoy is one of the best young defensemen in the NHL and he’s only 21.
- Tuukka Rask proved that he is still among the best goalies in the league.
- Despite a tough series final, the Bruins will have the league’s top line of Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak returning next year.
- Bruce Cassidy, the Bruins coach, has shown he has the ability to develop young talent and merge them successfully with the team’s veterans.