The perfect "Christmas" is something a lot of people strive for every holiday season. A recent survey in England revealed what it takes to have that ever elusive day!
It actually doesn't take all that much, according to a story in The Daily Mirror. You don't need millions of dollars, a mansion, a caterer and fancy cars with bows on them in your driveway!
Here is what people say makes for a perfect Christmas!:
- Four inches of snow outside.
- Having one real Christmas tree.
- Getting seven presents.
- Watching five Christmas movies.
- Having as many family members together as possible.
- And eating dinner at 2:33 P.M.