It’s graduation season and commencement speakers everywhere are doling out advice about being true to yourself and following your dreams. There are some things they won’t tell you!
- The credit card company doesn’t care that your check didn’t clear in time.
- The IRS doesn’t care that you have a mortgage, rent, car, credit card, a spouse and kids.
- The investing Rule of 72: Divide 72 by your rate of return and you learn the number of years it takes to double your money.
- Health insurance is really expensive.
- You NEED health insurance.
- The mortgage company doesn’t care your credit report is wrong.
- Your boss could care less that the bus was late.
- There are a lot of really smart people in the world.
- A lot of those people are smarter than you.
- You don’t always get the job when you’re the best candidate.
- Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good!
Some great commencement speeches!
Make an Impact: Rick Rigsby delivers a powerful speech on how his father's teachings have guided him through the most troubling times of his life. Are you Inspired? Order Dr. Rick Rigsby's book, "Lessons from a third grade dropout" here: http://amzn.to/2fXHZV1 ► Watch all our inspirational videos: https://www.goalcast.com/epic-inspirational-videos/ ► Subscribe Here: https://goo.gl/wTKGC4 Share this video.
Robert DiNiro speaks to NYU grads
Uploaded by Adem Aram on 2015-05-22.
Want a good laugh?
Ryan Burtons, Senior Class President of La Plata High School gives a humorous and insightful graduation speech for the Class of 2015. Subscribe to LoveLiveServe: http://bit.ly/Sub2LoveLiveServe WATCH OUR VLOGS HERE: http://bit.ly/loveliveservevlogs GET THE NEW LLS MERCH BELOW! LINK: https://teespring.com/stores/LoveLiveServe A lot of you guys ask us where we buy our clothes!