If you’ve got a love for the Ghostbusters movies, we’ve got good news for you!
Starting in March, Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II are heading to Netflix, with both the 1984 and 1989 movies.
Other notables coming to Netflix this March:
Monsters High 13 Wishes
Monsters High: Ghouls Rule
Rules of Engagement
The Brothers Grimm
30 for 30: Of Miracles and Men
– New anime series from Japan that revolves around a new group of humans intended to bring about world peace, but are instead taken hostage by a mysterious group with the worst of intentions.
The ABCs of Death 2
Aziz Ansari Live at Madison Square Garden
The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Glee (Season 5)
Archer (Season 5)
Jessica Jones Season 2
A.I.C.O. – Incarnation –
Love Season 3
– The hit series from comedy titan Judd Apatow finally comes to an end as the adventures of the lovelorn Mickey and Gus try to find the true meaning of love in the modern world.
On My Block
– New comedy series that focuses on the coming-of-age sagas of four friends trying to navigate life in the inner city.
Tyler Perry’s The Single Mom’s Club
The Angriest Man in Brooklyn
After the Fall
Monster High: Haunted
How to Train Your Dragon 2
A Different World (Complete Series)
3rd Rock from the Sun (Complete Series)
Marvel & ESPN Films Present: 1 of 1: Genesis
You’re Not You
God’s Not Dead
Bloodline (Season 1)
Mad Men (Season 7)
Sword Gai: The Animation
– This new anime series, based on a Japanese manga series of the same name, centers around an orphan who discovers a powerful sword and faces off against many enemies.
Game Over, Man!
– From most of the production team behind Workaholics, Game Over, Man! is a new comedy that centers on three friends on the verge of finally getting funding to start their own video game company when their financier is suddenly taken hostage, forcing them to rescue him before it’s too late.
Garfunkel and Oates (Season 1)
Turn (Season 1)
Frank & Alice
Trailer Park Boys (Season 9)
A Series Of Unfortunate Events Season 2
Ask Me Anything
The Man With The Iron Fists
Amy Cooper is one with the force and the force is with her.