COUNTRY 102.5 Project Marketing Manager
Do you love country music? Concerts? Big events? Do you take ownership of projects from conception to execution? Are you detail oriented? Highly organized? Have command? If you answered yes to all of the above, the Country 102.5 Project Manager is the ideal opportunity for you! The Project Manager is responsible for organizing and executing station promotions, managing and coordinating client activation and fulfillment and assisting Account Executives. You will manage events, concerts, consumer promotions, digital promotions, program development and administrative duties assisting the Country 102.5 Sales Team and their clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Manager Overview: assist in planning, managing, and coordinating promotions through all facets of marketing including, but not limited to:
- Idea development and brainstorming with various departments including station management
- Securing cross promotional partners
- Sourcing vendors
- Managing program logistics
- Executing promotions from start to finish
- Creating professional proposals and recaps
- Identify and create new promotional opportunities
- Develop and manage partnerships that are innovative, consumer-driven and profitable
- Act as a brand ambassador for our clients and Greater Media Boston at many events and promotions
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor consisting of managing details and responsibilities associated with current active accounts and lead generation for sellers to acquire new business
- Learning and implementing all company tools such as Tapscan, Marketron, Efficio, Girtie, and all digital capabilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Project management experience in a marketing/promotional company preferred
- Candidate must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Photoshop, Microsoft Suite and HTML
- Must be a self-starter, show initiative and creativity every day!
Qualified applicants send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
~ No phone calls, please! ~
PRODUCTION DIRECTOR/COPY WRITER
Greater Media Boston has an immediate opportunity in our Creative Services Department for a Production Director/Copy Writer.
The ideal candidate is proficient with Avid Pro Tools, experienced in directing voice talent, and capable of communicating and working well with our five sales departments. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment, while effectively juggling multiple projects are required.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Concept Development, writing, voicing, and producing commercial production for five (5) radio stations.
- Flexible, creative, and innovative in using technology to enhance existing client copy points and station brands
- Reviews and determines all commercial and paid programming content in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, company policy and applicable federal, state, and local laws; protects station licenses.
- High degree of planning and organizing skills; can multi-task and meet specific deadlines.
- Ability to influence others, inspire innovation and ensure a client focus
Imaging Experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and Boston Market experience a plus.
Employee benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k).
Please send your cover letter, resume, references, copy samples and MP3 samples of on air and production work to: [email protected] (5MB or smaller please) (MP3 samples should be no longer than 2 minutes) – Links to dropbox or other delivery method preferred.
Or mail to:
Justin Weiner, Creative Services Director
Greater Media Boston
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
~ No phone calls, please! ~
GENERAL SALES MANAGER
105.7 WROR - Boston
WROR 105.7 is the #1 rated station in the market! This station is on the rise and the opportunities for growth are limitless. WROR is the only Classic Hits station in the market playing the greatest songs ever made over the last 4 decades. Many of these stadium filler bands are still touring and selling out shows. Artists like Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones, Eagles, Billy Joel and Fleetwood Mac are in heavy rotation. WROR is led by its heritage morning show Loren and Wally, who have enjoyed an extremely loyal following over the years. The rest of the day is focused on playing great music you can’t get anywhere else! The opportunity to run the number one station in the market does not come up often!
The primary focus of the General Sales Manager is to maximize revenue through sales of all existing resources and develop, recruit and lead a highly skilled sales team:
- Achieve or exceed station budgets and forecasts
- Effectively manage the station sales department, including inventory management, pricing and negotiations
- Hire, train, and retain the best available sales talent
- Develop non-traditional revenue opportunities through creative customer focused advertising programs
- Motivate sales staff through weekly training and active involvement on sales calls
- Report revenue forecast and station progress to the Director Of Sales on a weekly basis
- Work well with programming, promotions department and other sales managers
Impeccable leadership skills, an effective communicator and contagious enthusiasm for both the product and selling ideas that will work for clients. Integrity, creativity, and aggressive problem solving are important traits.
- Facility with account and inventory management software
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work effectively in pressure filled sales environment
- Must be a strong, self-motivated individual with a passion for winning
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ year’s commercial radio sales and management experience. A four-year degree preferred.
Send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Do you like the idea of running your own business? Do you want to compete at the highest level? Do you love the art of selling? If yes, we want to talk to you! WROR 105.7FM is looking for talented sales people. What can you expect? High sales commissions, a great work environment, and an incredible product!
We’re specifically looking for people with the following qualifications:
- Quantifiable success in radio/media sales or a related industry
- The drive, hunger, and ability to see the sales process through from prospecting to the final close
- Courage to ask for and deliver remarkable programs
- A love and passion for winning
- Integrity and pride in being a full service rep
- New business expertise and a creative mind
- A desire to exceed expectations and move up quickly
- Independent and entrepreneurial performers
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Send your resume to: [email protected]
~No phone calls please~
Greater Boston Radio, Inc., is a subsidiary of Greater Media, Inc., the parent company of 21 AM and FM radio stations in the Boston, Charlotte, Detroit, New Jersey and Philadelphia markets. Greater Media also owns a group of weekly newspapers in central New Jersey as well as several telecommunications towers located throughout the United States.