PC/NETWORK SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Greater Media Boston is searching for a PC/Network Support Technician to join our team.
This position covers direct support delivered to users at our primary studio location as well as remote support as needed outside of normal business hours. Excellent communication skills, technical skills, analytical and time management skills are imperative for this role. Two years of experience providing IT support required. Great customer service and ability to complete tasks in timely manner a must.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- IT certifications such as A+ and MCP strongly preferred but not required
- TCP/IP troubleshooting and configuration
- Provide hardware and software support to clients using Windows and Apple devices
- Cabling and physical installation experience a strong plus
- Prepare workstations, printers, and other peripherals for deployment to end users
- Multiple access point wireless network troubleshooting a strong plus
- Knowledge of technology services software such as Track - It, Dameware and LMI
- Dell/HP Server, SAN and VMware experience
- Microsoft Server 2003 and newer, Microsoft Exchange and server systems
- Radio Broadcast IT experience a strong plus
- Work with networking team to troubleshoot or deploy switches, firewalls and routers
- Work with server and application team to troubleshoot or deploy servers and applications
- Properly prioritize support requests and escalate to network and server teams where required
- Maintain records and documentation of all work performed
- Maintain and work towards industry standard certifications
- Maintain network working with internet and managed services providers
- Reliable personal transportation and ability to pass background screening required
Qualified candidates please submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
~ No phone calls, please! ~
MUSIC DIRECTOR– Radio 92.9 WBOS-FM
Radio 92.9/WBOS is looking for a Music Director who can implement the day-to-day music and imaging sound of the station.
This is not an entry-level position. We're looking for a team member who:
- Is a passionate music fan, knows and loves classic alternative, and rock music and artists from the 90’s to now
- Has 3-5 years of music scheduling experience (G Selector preferred)
- Can juggle multiple duties, projects and deadlines
- Can write compelling and entertaining copy for on-air and digital
- Can help create and execute exciting music experiences for listeners
- Has fun working in a team environment
- Can follow and execute a strategic plan
- Has strong relationships within the music industry
- Has production experience with Audiovault, Sound Forge, and/or Adobe Audition
- Can create music/entertainment blog content and share it with fans on Social Media
Let us know why YOU are a candidate for this high-profile job at a unique music-intensive Boston brand.
Send your qualifications to:
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
~ No phone calls please! ~
Do you like the idea of running your own business? Do you want to compete at the highest level? Do you love the art of selling? If yes, we want to talk to you! WROR 105.7FM is looking for talented sales people. What can you expect? High sales commissions, a great work environment, and an incredible product!
We’re specifically looking for people with the following qualifications:
- Quantifiable success in radio/media sales or a related industry
- The drive, hunger, and ability to see the sales process through from prospecting to the final close
- Courage to ask for and deliver remarkable programs
- A love and passion for winning
- Integrity and pride in being a full service rep
- New business expertise and a creative mind
- A desire to exceed expectations and move up quickly
- Independent and entrepreneurial performers
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Send your resume to: [email protected]
~No phone calls please~
Greater Boston Radio, Inc., is a subsidiary of Greater Media, Inc., the parent company of 21 AM and FM radio stations in the Boston, Charlotte, Detroit, New Jersey and Philadelphia markets. Greater Media also owns a group of weekly newspapers in central New Jersey as well as several telecommunications towers located throughout the United States.