Greater Media Boston is looking for a Sales Assistant.
Greater Media Boston, home to five of Boston’s leading radio stations is looking for an outgoing professional to provide customer service in a fast paced, fun environment.
This person will provide general office support to the Radio 92.9 sales team and will assist with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working directly with salespeople to develop PowerPoint proposals and promotional packages
- Typing copy, pitches and various other correspondence for sales staff
- Maintain sales media kits and support materials
- Daily client interaction, in addition to other administrative duties
- Attend department meetings and maintain minutes
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Local and General Sales Managers
- Position will interact with most departments of the radio station, with an emphasis on Sales, Promotions and Traffic. Interaction will involve working with managers and salespeople, as well as clients (agency and direct)
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks with excellent follow-through
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Microsoft Photo Editor
- College graduate
- At least two (2) years office experience
- Prior media industry experience a plus
This position is full-time and includes benefits.
If you are an organized, self-starter who possesses strong creative skills, is a great problem solver and has the ability to juggle many projects simultaneously, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Greater Media Boston
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
Or by email to: [email protected]
No phone calls please.
Greater Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WBOS-FM 92.9 ~ WKLB-FM 102.5 ~ WMJX-FM 106.7 ~ WROR-FM 105.7 ~ WBQT-FM 96.9
Greater Media Boston ~ 55 Morrissey Boulevard ~ Boston, MA 02125