INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
Beasley Media Group has an opening for an Information Technology Manager in the Boston, MA market. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person to maintain general office computers, manage the local computer networks, and manage local phone systems and mobile phone support. The ideal candidate will provide support with all computer-related hardware and software needs, as well as maintain documentation for all network, computer, and user information.
More than five years in IT management;
At least two years of formal IT training;
Strong Computer knowledge of Windows operating systems;
Knowledge of Networking protocol and troubleshooting abilities;
Prior use of Audiovault;
In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
Valid driver’s license;
Must have basic tools to complete general work requirements
Last date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
AIR TALENT, MORNING SHOW – WROR
Description: WROR's morning show has a rare opportunity for the right person. Our long-time co-host, Wally Brine, has retired. To be clear, we're not looking to replace Wally (because no one can!), but if you have talent that can complement our highly-rated morning show team, we'd like to talk with you.
- Generate topical content that relates to Boston listeners aged 40+
- Develop a defined role among other show personalities, and participate in real, honest discussions with those personalities and listeners
- Write, create, and produce content such as parody songs and commercials, topical comedy bits, written blogs, and podcasts
- Voice multiple current celebrity impressions
- Watch way too much TV and read way too much pop culture
- Technical production experience (Pro tools, Adobe Audition, or other audio program)
- Desire to communicate and share the show and your life on Social Media
Last Date for consideration: Until position is filled
Send your materials, manifestos, or other shiny objects to:
Ken West, WROR Program Director [email protected]
ON-AIR TALENT, MORNING SHOW- WKLB
Country 102.5 is looking for our next morning co-host in one of America’s greatest cities – Boston! Candidates must possess the skill of relating experiences on air, understanding targeted content, over-prepare for shows, be outgoing in the community, and be ready to make Boston your home.
- Candidate must understand the listener and always connect with the audience whether it be on air, at appearances, with social networking platforms, and online.
- Candidate must be a digital audio expert with a special talent on the phone with listeners during the fast-paced, live on-air environment.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic about working with a driven staff committed to winning.
- Candidate must demonstrate a successful ratings track record in the last 3 to 5 years and be a student of PPM.
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
Applicants may email: [email protected].
Qualified? Send your material to:
Mike Brophey, PD WKLB Boston
Beasley Media Group
55 Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125
Beasley Broadcast Group Boston is seeking a passionate and highly motivated individual who will assist in the daily activities of the video department. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, shooting and editing video for all of our local radio stations and advertisers. These projects include artist interviews, performances, event recaps, fun social videos, commercial assets, and custom client videos. Responsibilities vary from filming an artist during a small, intimate performance to filming at a huge event in front of tens of thousands of people. As Associate Videographer / Editor, you will also have the opportunity to work on commercial-based video content for many of our sponsors. This position involves schedule flexibility given the nature of our business. Some nights and weekends will be required.
- Production - setting up lighting, sets, and shooting video
- Post production - editing, graphics, video, and audio correction
- Posting videos for distribution on our station websites and social media
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Non-linear editing software, such as Premiere Pro CS6, Final Cut Pro 7
- Basic Adobe Software skills such as Photoshop and After Effects
- Basic lighting and green screen
- Digital video cameras
- Live switching experience is a plus
- Basic live audio mixing is greatly valued
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. You will work with diverse audiences while collaborating with internal and external partners.
- Incredibly high attention to detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies really bug you.
- 1-3 years of experience producing broadcast quality video
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Last Date for consideration: Until position is filled.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and examples of your work to: [email protected]
Director of Digital Sales + Strategy
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Do you like the idea of running your own business? Do you want to compete at the highest level? Do you love the art of selling? If yes, we want to talk to you! WROR 105.7FM is looking for talented sales people. What can you expect? High sales commissions, a great work environment, and an incredible product!
We’re specifically looking for people with the following qualifications:
- Quantifiable success in radio/media sales or a related industry
- The drive, hunger, and ability to see the sales process through from prospecting to the final close
- Courage to ask for and deliver remarkable programs
- A love and passion for winning
- Integrity and pride in being a full service rep
- New business expertise and a creative mind
- A desire to exceed expectations and move up quickly
- Independent and entrepreneurial performers
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Send your resume to: [email protected]
~No phone calls please~
STREET TEAM (part-time)
105.7 WROR is seeking part-time Street Team members who are interested in learning more about event marketing and the fascinating world of radio broadcasting and promotions. As part of the Street Team, you will work to gain exposure for the radio station at station-produced and/or sponsored events, area concerts, sporting and cultural events and other on-site opportunities relevant to the station’s marketing and sales efforts.
Candidates must be detail oriented, creative, and outgoing. They must have strong communication and organizational skills and must be able to represent the station in a positive manner at events. Candidates should have strong people skills, web/internet knowledge, and must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines. All candidates should possess a desire to learn more about promotional/marketing strategies for radio. In order to be considered for the position, candidates must have a valid driver’s license and must be capable of loading the station vehicle in preparation for events.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up, execution, and breakdown of station appearances;
- Representation of the station in a positive manner;
- Maintenance of station vehicle and prize inventory;
- Interaction with clients at sales appearances;
- Upholding appropriate station image at all events;
- Communication with Promotions Coordinator before and after events;
- Assistance in training interns
If you think you have the talent and qualifications needed to be a (part-time) Street Team member with 105.7 WROR, please send a cover letter and your resume to:
PJ Sittig/105.7 WROR
55 Morrissey Boulevard
Boston, MA 02125
Email: [email protected]
(no phone calls please)
Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WBOS-FM 92.9 ~ WKLB-FM 102.5 ~ WMJX-FM 106.7 ~ WROR-FM 105.7 ~ WBQT-FM 96.9
Beasley Media Group ~ 55 Morrissey Boulevard ~ Boston, MA 02125